1. As we work with small groups, it is important to book your class in advance. If you have to cancel the class, we ask you to do so in the client panel (entering your account) on the website: the platform lets you cancel up to 24 hours before the class to be able to assign your place to someone else.
2. Punctuality in class. Arrive at the Yoga center at least five minutes before each class begins.
3. Turn off or silence your phone (remove vibration) before class. Mobile phones, like footwear, are not allowed inside the yoga area: leave them in the entrance area and personal belongings on the shelf.
4. SOnly classes you have missed during the same month can be made up. Exceptionally, it is possible to recover any class lost from the previous month, always with a monthly payment (of the same amount as the previous month) in force and previously agreed with the teacher. The single class vouchers have an expiration of 2 months. Please respect that duration.
5. The Yoga session should be done on an empty stomach: it is recommended to wait at least 3 hours after a main meal (and half an hour after any other light intake).
6. At the end of the yoga session, you should clean and collect any materials that you have used from the center (the mat, blocks, etc.). The mats are rolled up with the white sticker outside. They need to roll up WELL (avoid the edges sticking out unevenly) so that they fit properly in the chest without causing damage (so that they are not wrinkled or deformed for the next person to use them).
7. Take care of the accessories: Avoid throwing the zafus, bolsters and blocks on the ground. Zafus are delicate, and with just a few strokes they will start to loosen their filling. All material is of good quality and its life can be long if properly cared for.
8. The monthly payments are paid during the first week of each month (both online and face-to-face monthly payments). Please, be aware of the date to pay in time at the beginning of the month.
to. You can pay either in cash at the center, by bizum (to this phone number), or by transfer:
ES31 2103 2067 8100 3000 8880
Louise Nicole Lavigne
Concept (your name)
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Cooperation protocol for a safe environment Recommendations to attend face-to-face classes
If you have symptoms compatible with Covid-19 or have been in contact with infected people, please stay home.
Preparations for class:
- We encourage participants to bring (if they have) their own mat. The same with any accessory you want to use (blocks, tape, etc.).
- Please come with your yoga clothes on as the costumes are not available at the moment.
- Bring a bottle of water especially during the hottest months.
Arrival to the center:
- You wait outside the room, keeping a safe distance from the other classmates until the teacher gives you access.
- Before entering, clean your shoes on the carpet at the front door.
- Upon entering, remove your shoes, leaving them in the shoe area and clean your hands with the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance.
- You can use the bathroom in the building and it is disinfected several times a day.
- At the end of the class, collect your things and disinfect the mat and accessories (if they belong to the center).
- Gather all your belongings, and putting on your shoes and clean your hands again.
ABOVE ALL, ENJOY THE SENSATION THAT THE CLASS LEAVES YOU, AND SHARE WITH YOUR LOVED ONES HOW YOGA FEELS YOU. THESE ARE TIMES IN WHICH STRENGTHENING OURSELVES FROM THE INSIDE HELPS US, MORE THAN WE BELIEVE, FROM THE OUTSIDE.
Any questions that arise in the course of the class or these protocols will always have a teacher available.