Teacher training with a Vinyasa Flow approach
I am happy to finally share with you my latest project, in which I have spent months putting all my energy and my soul: the 200-hour yoga teacher training that will begin this month of May 2021.
Delve into your practice
I propose a unique training in style and substance, inspired by traditional practices (pranayama, asana, meditation, philosophy ...) interwoven with the most current tools of self-knowledge, personal growth and meditation in movement.
The training is internationally certified by Yoga Alliance and you can register as an instructor after completing the program.
He works as a teacher
As a novelty, this edition will incorporate an approach to those who wish to undertake in this field and play a role as teachers or establishing their own study.
The course will be taught one weekend each month (May to October) in person and online. Every weekend we will delve into various practices that will propose changes for your life and your person, as we will address: healthy habits, mental strength and flexibility and a new perception about the physical body.
Eight branches of Yoga
We will explore the eight branches of yoga to practice a more vital and conscious lifestyle. The training is designed to connect you more deeply with yourself, to learn to support yourself and to accompany others.
The goal is to create an intimate, dynamic and fun environment - where we will connect with each other, discuss yoga, and give individualized attention. I will only admit a very small number of students, who will access by selection. A small group allows an intimate and personalized experience, to be able to take your practice to deeper levels physically, mentally and spiritually.
Reach your full potential
This proposal aims to increase the human potential of each person, from the conviction that we all have gifts that are waiting to come out and that can be shared.
During the training your talents will be nurtured so that you can develop and express them authentically. We are going to immerse ourselves in the richness of this millenary practice with personalized learning so that you can develop your own dynamics through tools that include:
The art of the sequence in Vinyasa yoga
Asana: Correct Alignment, Adjustments, Variations / Modifications, and How to Advance the Practice Safely
History, philosophy, ethics
Physical and subtle anatomy
Pranayama, meditation and mindfulness
Mantras and mudras
Yoga as a way of life, and the path of the eight limbs of the Yoga Sutras
The incorporation of essential oils for the practice of yoga
GET A DISCOUNT OF € 500
making your registration before May 18, 2021
This course explores and details how to incorporate the yoga path at all levels into our daily lives.
With the additional focus of undertaking in this area, You will have the option to start working as a teacher doing an internship at YogaLoft from September 2021. If you are interested and want to be part of the priority list, fill out the registration form, and then I will contact you to carry out the selection interview.
If you are clear about it and want to be part of the priority list, fill out the registration form and then we will carry out the selection interview.
Schedule of each weekend
Friday from 18:00 - 20:00 (Not every Friday)
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday from 9:00 - 14:00
You have at your disposal 4 payment options according to what suits you best:
If you reserve your place before May 18 (400 euros of non-refundable registration), you have two payment options:
- Option 1: 1500€ full payment before May 21 (€ 1900 total)
- Option 2: 1710€ installment payment € 285 on the 1st of each month (€ 2,110 in total)
If you book later, from May 18 (400 euros for non-refundable registration), you have two payment options:
- Option 3: 1800€ full payment before May 21 (€ 2,200 in total)
- Option 4: 2010€ fractional payment € 335 on the 1st of each month (€ 2400)
- 35 hours face-to-face and online course every month for 6 months
- All the yoga equipment and accessories at your disposal
- The Training Manual with whom we are going to work
- Access to the digital books with which we are going to work
- Online material (tutorial videos, zooms, etc.)
- Ayurveda and mindfulness sessions with specialized professionals
- Aromatherapy session Learn to take care of yourself with essential oils and how to incorporate them into your yoga classes
- 2 additional classes per week at YogaLoft Tomares u ONLINE at the time that suits you (equivalent to 6 monthly payments at € 60, with a value of € 360)
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance 200 RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) Certificate
- Option of individual accompaniment (Voucher for 1 session (€ 40), 2 sessions (€ 70) or 3 sessions (€ 90) throughout the course)